SEO, Backlinks and Top Rankings on a Budget

by Georg Rauh on September 13, 2011

People are often wondering how they can rank their sites up when they are low on funds and can’t afford expensive, professional SEO services or software.

There are at least two very effective methods which I use myself in my own SEO. Those methods have proven to be excellent. I am not talking about minimal results but ranking of extremely competitive keywords (“lose weight”) to page #1 in Google.

In other words: Those methods have proven that they work even if the costs are minimal.

Instead of spending many hundreds of dollars on expensive software such as Senuke each and every month, one tool which has proven very effective is without a doubt Article Marketing Robot.

Article Marketing Robot has several advantages which I want to describe here with a few words. The one, major advantage is that it only requires a one-time payment and no monthly subscription, its pricing is VERY reasonable compared to other SEO software.

In several reviews online (for example at linkvanareviews) Article Marketing Robot ranks very high in terms of *real results* and even out-ranks several other linkbuilding services which cost a multitude (many hundreds of dollars! more).

Simple to Use – Effective Strategy

In my own SEO I have a very simple but effective strategy when I use Article Marketing Robot.

I “blast” a smaller number of articles at one day and let them get published. Those I submit on high quality article sites like ezine, goarticles and so forth. Then, once this first batch of articles is indexed I use the built in tools in Article Marketing Robot and get the URLs of those previously published articles.

Now I blast a second set of articles (usually far more) where about 80% of the links in those *new* articles link to the previously published ones and the other 20% of links point to my main money site. Alternatively, I can also use other tools like scrapebox etc. and make blog comments which point to the articles.

The “trick” here is to make a simple but effective 2 layer mini link-pyramid – Article Marketing Robot works very well for this. With it I already ranked web sites for terms like “lose weight” to page #1 so I know this is working.

An Effective Blog Network

The second free and very effective method is using a blog network like ArticleRanks. This has the tremendous advantage that it is 100% free if you have already a few higher PR websites which you can “plug” them in the system.

ArticleRanks gives you credit for your own sites, so you can use the blog network without paying anything. The downside is that it is limited to only 5 domains and a slower distribution rate – but you can always upgrade at a later time or simply “pay as you go” if you need more domains.

You see that effective SEO and Google rankings is also possible if you are on a budget; you do not need to spend a fortune to get your sites up in Google.

Just remember, no matter what SEO and link building you do – it is important that your site is of high quality because a quality site with unique and helpful content is already half the work on the way to top Google rankings.

{ 2 comments… read them below or add one }

Arold December 2, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Now i blast a second set of articles (usually far more) where about 80% of the links in those *new* articles link to the previously published ones and the other 20% of links point to my main money site. Alternatively, i can also use other tools like scrapebox etc. and make blog comments which point to the articles.

I started using this technique on Nov 30 with Article Marketing Robot. I think it’s still to early to see result. I’ve already distributed a total of 4 articles pointing to those links that I’ve created. My question is based on your own experience with using this technique how long is going to take for me to results?

Reply

alisha December 13, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Does this still work? I tried something similar on one my sites and it went well – how does it hold up as of right now?

Reply

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: